Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Blurbs


background

My name is Candy and I was born on Valentine’s Day. I have one brother, Stripe. He was born on Flag Day....
I grew up in rural Ohio, in the mid-west. Yes, I was raised by cows....

Being raised in a farm community, I must tell you that cows DON’t give milk. You have to go in there and take it from them.

My mom never let me eat candy at home. I finally got to eat a chocolate bunny one Easter. It was okay. It tasted like chicken.

presently
At my age, my dating criteria has changed a little bit. It’s nothing major, just simply I would like for my date to have a car and a home. And preferably they’re not the same.

Do you ever do stuff that you normally would be to scared to do but you’re doing it with someone who’s the scariest person you know anyway?


Insight
"I hope I never have to go to rehab for anything but I hear you meet some real quality people there.” Alli Hilfiger

No comments: